Google Authenticator 2fa in ACS?
Matheus Fontes
2018-11-13 17:56:32 UTC
Is there anyway to implement Google Authenticator (or other free solution) as 2-step verification on ACS?

thanks
Matheus Fontes
Rafael Weingärtner
Rafael WeingÀrtner
Rene Moser
2018-11-13 18:12:40 UTC
We use keycloak [1] as a SSO solutions (including 2FA) as a identidy and
access management.

It supports SAML, so any applicaion with SAML including CloudStack can
be connected.

[1] https://www.keycloak.org/about.html
Hi,
Matheus Fontes
Rafael Weingärtner
2018-11-13 18:16:08 UTC
Same here, but if are ok with google managing your users data, I think it
is ok to use it directly.
The interesting part of Keycloak is that it support both SAML and OpenId
Connect at the same time.
Post by Rene Moser
We use keycloak [1] as a SSO solutions (including 2FA) as a identidy and
access management.
It supports SAML, so any applicaion with SAML including CloudStack can
be connected.
[1] https://www.keycloak.org/about.html
Post by Matheus Fontes
Hi,
Is there anyway to implement Google Authenticator (or other free
solution) as 2-step verification on ACS?
Post by Matheus Fontes
thanks
Matheus Fontes
--