ssvm-check.sh is having NFS mount errors
Srini Datari (sdatari)
2015-06-18 01:57:23 UTC
Hello,

I am trying to install CloudStack (on an ESXi host) and the secondary storage VM is unable to mount the NFS Secondary Storage. When I run the helper script, I get the error

_____

ERROR NFS is not currently mounted
…
WARNING cannot ping NFS Server

Try mounting the NFS server inside the VM
____

I found that I am unable to ping the NFS server from ssvm. Can I manually add a route to make this work ?

Thanks in advance,
Srini Datari
Rajesh Battala
2015-06-18 03:13:49 UTC
If ssvm is reachable to NFS server then it can mount.
If you resolve connectivity issues between ssvm and NFS server then you are good to go.

Srini Datari
Srini Datari (sdatari)
2015-06-18 11:14:33 UTC
Thanks Rajesh.